Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Floripa

We're in an amazing beach house right on the lagoa. Our apartment is two stories with a HUUUUUGE outdoor balcony patio thing that's like the size of a house and overlooks the lake. Sleeps about 8 or more (we have two apartments)and has AMAZING views!!

Unfortunately, my computer doesn't get internet signal here so I can't post pictures - as I'm hijacking other people's computers. We used the barbeque and made an amazing meal - barbequed chicken on the grill in gyros w/ homemade tzaziki sauce. Shani and I went grocery shopping for 11 people for three days, with no car - *that* was an adventure! Anyway, we're having fun - oh, and we actually all worked on our research proposals today - so we're having fun and doing work!! My research is going to be about informal settlements, social capital, and public participation - I'll explain more later - because apparently we're about to play a game :)

No comments: